Monday, October 25, 2010

Time to take a break...

Well, Blogland friends, I am taking a break from the blogging world.  School has taken over my life and I've come to the conclusion (with some help...) that some things need to be set aside while I work my way through.  Unfortunately, blogging happens to be one of them. :o(

I want to thank you all for stopping by, commenting, and giving me forever inspiration!  I will still be checking out the other blogs that I have often read.  I'm not sure when I'll be back, we'll just have to see where life takes me.  I have a feeling there may be a post or two while I'm on winter break between semesters, but not going to make any promises.

"I see my path, but I don't know where it leads.  Not knowing where I'm going is what inspires me to travel it."
-- Rosalia de Castro --

Until next time, my dear friends!

No comments: