Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Tuesday Night Sewing Date!

Tonight we all finished the other half to our first pillowcase that we made a couple weeks ago (last week was the quilt show)!  I now have an adorable set, all I need is for someone to get married!



I also brought my finished Webby Quilt top to show!  I just need to get some fabric for a back and binding (probably a solid light neutral for the back and white for the binding).  {And there's Mom, my "Happy Holder" for the night :o) }



Here is one of my favorite selvages ("Here Comes the Sun" by Patrick Lose with the star by it)!



And I had a package sitting and waiting for me when I got home.  I got my other blocks for my "No Sew Block Swap"!  And of course, Miss Abbi thinks it was a little package just for her!  Aww...love her!


Well, that was my wonderful evening with the girls.  And I am now up to watch some Olympics with Hubby and cut some blocks for our next project for Tuesday Night Sewing Date next week!!

What did you work on tonight??

Always,

No comments: