Thursday, August 20, 2009

Busy little worker bee

Today was quite a busy, and quick day, thankfully! I finally can say that work has gotten busy again. And I can't tell you how nice it is to say that. Though it may be a bit stressful with deadlines coming quickly and all, but its nice to have work again and not just sit at work.

So with being busy, and productive all day, I decided to continue that at home tonight! I finished all of the quilting on my little projects I've been working on, and am now sewing binding on. I should have them all finished tomorrow! Here's another little sneak peak!


I also spent a little bit of the evening after dinner out on the deck. Ever since I was little, I have always loved watching the clouds, and grew up with a love for storms! (Okay, so maybe not thunder storms in the middle of the night when I was really little...) But I am fascinated with storms, and lightning, and thunder. And I just love different cloud formations and the absolute beauty of them! Its so interesting and intriguing to sit and watch them change as they move across the horizon. We've had some major storms here in the midwest lately (at least 4 tornado touch downs near here yesterday), and this evening was no different. The sky was really dark to the north when I drove home, and this is what I saw when I looked out the deck door after finishing dinner:

Such a beautiful sight! Maybe scary to some, but it all just amazes me!

Okay, so I should probably get to bed here soon if I'm going to get up and get some work done tomorrow! Night and sweet dreams to you all!

Always,

No comments: