Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I've been tagged...

...by Charming Chatter! Kelly over at Charming Chatter has tagged all of the members of her Charming Girls' Quilt Club to answer 5 simple questions this month. [check out her blog by clicking the little button in my side bar -->] And those questions (with my answers) are......



...drumroll....



1. My Favorite Fabric is: I don't have a favorite line at the moment, but I love, love, love fabric that has bold color or a graphic pattern to it. I'm very much into the modern fabrics, not flowers and paisley, and such. I'm a bright & bold girl!

2. The pattern I'm most looking forward to sewing is: I can't wait to do the Gypsy Girl pattern from Heather Mulder Petersen's Fat Quarter Five book. I saw her speak a while back at a quilt guild presentation, fell in love with her work, won the book as a door prize, and have collected all of the fabric! It's on the list...now I just have to get to it!

3. The food that is my weakness: That would definitely be sweets, particularly Caribou Coffee coolers. Oh, and popcorn!

4. If I knew I couldn't fail, I'd: Hmm...good one... I would have to say start a business with my mom, something quilt/fabric related. We've talked about it, just haven't worked towards it yet. Or some other type of business of my own: screen printing, designing something, not sure.

5. The Best "Life" Advice I know is: "Live below your means." Okay, that's all I could think of at the moment, it's late and way past my bed time... But it is one I've really been working on lately! It's a hard one!

Fun little questions to make me think late at night! Enjoy!

2 comments:

Kelly@ Charming Chatter said...

Bright and bold colors -- I love it! So fun getting to know you a litle better. The businesses sound like fun, and that's great advice (especially for us fabriholics)! Thanks for playing, Katy!

Little Lady Patchwork said...

Hi Katy!

Thanks for sharing. I also posted my answers.

Have a good weekend!