Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Tuesday Night Sewing Date & an update..

Tonight was just a night of finishing to darken the signatures for the wedding quilt, and we started sewing the blocks together! Unfortunately there aren't any pictures, I forgot to bring my camera :o(

Another little update or two:
-The Batik Flower Garden is coming right along, finished another flower tonight. Will be getting quite a bit done on it hopefully on the visit to see my brother!

-The star quilt is still sitting, waiting to be finished...when I get back...

-I registered for the big professional exam that I need to pass to become certified! I've been studying, but I'm starting to get a bit nervous....tho the test isn't until October.

-I also have my group of pictures ready to be printed for my quilt journal of recently (and not so recently) finished projects. Been trying to keep up on it!

-And I'm feeling the need to do some fabric cutting! Which project shall be next? (To just cut and set aside of course!)

Well, not too much else, just want to finish up a few things before bed. Sorry this is a bit of a scattered post...my mind is going in a hundred different directions! Had one of those days lately?

Oh, and I'll leave you with one last little thought of the day:

"When preparing to travel, lay out all your clothes and all your money. Then take half the clothes and twice the money."

—Susan Heller
(from my "Real Simple Daily Thought" email)- something to always remember...I tend to over-pack a bit sometimes...

No comments: