Friday, July 17, 2009

A night of craftiness!

Last night was another "Sewing Date" with mom, and it was a productive one!

-I finished tracing over and darkening all of the signature blocks for the wedding quilt

-Mom showed me all of the little goodies that she got on a little quilty excursion yesterday. She even found me a couple things :o) A bit of cherry fabric for my "in the works" cherry quilt, and a couple little patterns from a thrift store.

-We pinned one of mom's current quilts. A gorgeous 4-patch homespun quilt!

-And when I got home I did a bit of cutting and basting of my batik flower petals to have a bunch ready to do this weekend while on the road.

I'm glad we were able to get a bit done, we needed a good productive night like that! Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

Beth Howard said...

The sewing date thing is a great idea, and it looks awesome!