Tuesday, June 9, 2009

They're here! They're here!

So the hubby and I got married last October, and with our photography package we got a credit for some prints. Well, I had been a little slow on the whole ordering part... Procrastinating, that's not like me...what?? Anywho, I got them ordered, and we waited, and waited. Then I got a call today from mom today while I was at work, and they arrived!! They are gorgeous! As we knew they would be, and I can't wait to get them put in to frames and up on the walls. We got large format prints with our credit, and I am so glad we did! Woohoo!

Another thing, tonight's Tuesday Night Sewing Date didn't exactly pan out. Mom was home sick, and I'm getting over a bugger of a cold, so we decided to reschedule and move our sewing night to Thursday. So I'll update then with our next project! I'm going to still do a bit of sewing tonight though on my vintage feedsack flower garden (I finished a few more flowers lately!).

Have a wonderful night and happy quilting!

No comments: