And now for a drum roll....
My list of things to do!
- Enjoy the sun!
- Read some of the books that have been sitting on my shelf for the last year
- Make my wedding quilt (with Mom's help) - so excited to make this! We have all of the fabrics, the signature pieces, and the design, just have to sit and do it
- Finish those darn vegetable placemats (but they are almost done!)
- Finish 3 other WIPs that I have going (not sure which ones, we'll see what strikes my fancy at that time)
- Go to a local antique market - it's been far too long since I've been, and I have a gift certificate!
- A couple trips to visit my brother and my grandma
- At least one camping trip
- Garage Sale! - Both have one, and possibly visit a few...
- Get everything hung up in our house that hasn't been yet
- Study for my big certification exam in October
- Work on my Etsy sites, Starbound Studios & Starbound Photography
- Work on my photography
"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing." -Helen Keller