Wednesday, May 20, 2009

A 'lil bit of storage, and a happy day!

Hello there! Robyn over at The Great Hexagon Quilt-Along Too has thrown the question out there as to how people stored there hexagons, and just thought I would share:

1. What do you use to carry your hexies around in?
I keep all of unfinished hexies in a little plastic bin, big enough to hold my hexies, pins, papers, thread, and needles; but small enough to travel with.

2. How do you store them when you are not using them??
My finished flowers are in a ziplock baggy, and those that I've connected already are just sitting on the table.




Also, some great news today! My application to take the big certification test in my industry has been put in the mail (5 days before my little deadline I set for myself), I have a half-day of PTO saved up (finally! I've been negative since....at least October), and a job here at work that we have been waiting to hear about whether or not we have submitted the winning bid finally had an answer come through today, and we got it (we've only been waiting two weeks to hear)! Winning that job is awesome, because it means hopefully no more lay-offs! Many of us were affraid if we didn't get it, there would be more people let go. Thankfully that doesn't seem to be lurking on the horizon now! Okay, no more news at the moment, I may be back tonight with another post, but we shall see...

No comments: