Thursday, May 21, 2009

An odd one...

Today was quite the odd day. I'm sure part of it was just because it wasn't my usual schedule and threw me off a bit.

It all started with getting up and getting ready for work as usual, but then I sat here for a bit until I had to leave. I'm not used to sitting around in the morning before heading out. But today I ended up going back to my old high school to speak to the Interior Design class (a class that I took many years ago). After the presentation, I headed in to work, which meant I drove to work. I must admit, not too bad, but thats only because rush-hour was over. Then we had our monthly meeting at work with a potluck lunch. And the rest of the day was playing catch up. Once the day was over, that only meant having to walk back to my car, which was parked 15 minutes away so I got cheaper parking, and driving home. I was reminded again why I do not drive to work everyday...

All in all, it was a good day, just felt a bit off. But now I'm home, relaxing, and doing some hand sewing! Ever have one of those days?

Quote of the day:

"All seasons are beautiful for the person who carries happiness within."
~Horace Friess

No comments: