Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Tuesday Night Sewing Date

Tonight I didn't get as much done as I had hoped sewing with Mom. I did, however, work on my Vegetable Placemats, and am about half done with the quilting! She helped me out by cutting strips for my binding. I've decided to use my leftovers from the actual placemat to bind the quilt, so it will have a bit of a scrappy look. Fun, fun! I've never done a scrappy binding! I'm starting to get a bit impatient with that project though...I've had it going on for about 2 years now, and it about time that its done!! But really, ask anyone who knows me, and thats pretty typical for me, the whole impatient part that is. My quote for the longest time has been "God grant me patience, and I want it now!"

I'm off to do a bit of blog reading now, I've been finding so many interesting and inspiring blogs on the net lately!

2 comments:

Buggys said...

Love the geraniums, very pretty. Your work is really nice. My Mom is a quilter I'm going to forward this site to her.

Adaptable Kay said...

Even though you didn't get alot done, I'm sure you had a good time!!