Friday, April 3, 2009

Day 3: Worried I wouldn't have one.....

So I was sitting here thinking, 'what inspired me today?' I was almost afraid I wouldn't have one for today, nothing stuck out right away! How dissapointing to only be on day 3, and not be inspired... But then I started working on the quilt that I will be donating to my work, and I just wanted to keep going!! I have the back and front both done, but the batting and binding are at mom's house, so I have to wait to finish it. Then I started working on another quilt that I've been working on. I am working on machine quilting it, and got a few more stars done. Then those darn flowers were just calling my name! So here I am, working on the batik flowers, of which I stayed up a little bit too late last night working on (and may tonight as well!).

Oh, and I got a sale today!! Yay! My store only a bit over a month old, and I got my 4th sale! Got it all packed up, and ready to ship in the morning!

What inspired you today? Leave me a comment, I'd love to know!

No comments: