Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Another one added...

...to the mile long list of on-going projects...

A quilt-along with Fat Quarterly!!

The fabric has been picked, ordered, and arrived!

And now cut!!  {well...most of it at least...}

Katie's fabric was making her hungry - "it looks like candy!"


Dani's fabric reminded her of an Ugly Sweater party.


My fabric reminded me of a bright spring day.


An Mom's were a gorgeous, serene fall evening.  (She wasn't home, so didn't get a chance to cut yet.)


All in all, we each love our fabrics and can't wait to see what they turn out to look like during this quilt along!

Always,

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Seeing your fabrics and hearing about the quilt-along made me go take a peek and I decided I'd like to participate, too! I'll have to use fabric from my stash because I have bought WAY too much lately!! Thanks for sharing!