Thursday, March 4, 2010

Oh, What a Night!

Another great night with Mom and the quilting friends!  There was a quilt show and lecture at a high school near us, and fun was had by all!

Some photos to add to the inspiration binder:





{Sorry, I know they aren't the best photos, I was trying to take them quick before the speaker was to start!}

Oh, and the speaker was Maxine Rosenthal who wrote the One Block Wonder books!  And Dani & I got to be a couple of her "holders & folders".  Yeah, and Dani, Katie, & I were by far the three youngest chicks in there...


Speaking of which, us girls thought of a name for our Tuesday Night Sewing Date group...

3 Young Chicks & A Hot Hen!

There had been a lot of debating and laughing and such, but I think that is what we've settled on :o)

So Mom has her Binding Buddies, and I have my 3 Young Chicks (Dani, Katie, and me) & A Hot Hen (why Mom of course!!).

Such a great night, and so many more to be had....

Don't forget to sign up for my giveaway*Ends tomorrow night (3/5) at 11:59pm CST!

Always,

3 comments:

Aunt Spicy said...

All of those quilts are excellent, but I am smitten with the Scottie Dog, so cute!

Kelly@ Charming Chatter said...

What great quilts - Katy! Thanks so much for sharing with us!

Larisa said...

so nice quilts!!! I love them all. I wonder the people can make them even!!! They are really talented to make all these blocks, to sew them together getting the nice charts in the end!!! I wish I could make the same one day if I have good fabrics at me even ...