Friday, February 26, 2010

Spring Sewing Party


Well, I didn't think I would be able to participate, but.....
I can!!  :o)

** Want to join?  Head over to Kelly's blog and make your post before tonight at 9pm. **

My plans for tomorrow were rescheduled, so I am free to sew most of the day!
{until the late afternoon when Hubby and I will be headed out onto the slopes!}

I am so excited to sew tomorrow!
I have a few things that I am working on that I really want to get finished.

Plus I need to get going on a few baby quilts.

I tell ya...there are at least 5 people at my work pregnant (or their wives are), so I really need to find out what they've been drinking and stear clear of it!
Lol, but so happy for them all (all first babies now that I think of it), and all are having girls so far!  Do I see pink and ruffles?  Maybe...just maybe...or just lots of adorable baby/modern prints, yep!

But stayed tuned and check back tomorrow for updates throughout the day of progress!

Maybe I'll just have to start a little early, like now!!

Happy sewing all!  I'll be checking in!

Always,

1 comment:

Jonathan said...

Yay, see you there!!
I should get started on my cousin's baby quilt too. She's having her first, a girl also, in April. Maybe it is something in the water;-)