Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Let it Snow! Let it Snow! Let it Snow!!

Christmas break has finally come!!


The unfortunate part of it...the office is closed for the week between Christmas and New Year's (woohoo! I know!) which means unpaid time off. But what it really means is a whole week that I can get some sewing done! I have been making my list {and checking it twice} of all the things that I want to work on while I'm off, and let me tell you, it just keeps getting longer, and longer, and longer.....



I'm hoping that this will be an uber productive week for me and that I will just be able to check things off my list left and right!

Tho, along with a time of great joy comes a time of sadness. We found out this morning that Hubby's cat he had since he was a wee-one, Mitzi, passed away last night. She had a wonderful long life, a long 20 years, so it wasn't necessarily unexpected. But as many of you with pets know, it is never easy! I'm sure Mitzi is just running around happy-as-can-be right now up in kitty Heaven!



Well, I'm off to eat some dinner then hunker down in my sewing studio to finish one last Christmas gift for Hubby's grandma and grandpa, while waiting for the snow to fly! {We supposedly have a huge winter storm coming that is supposed to last 'til the weekend, so hopefully I will have some beautiful snow pictures to post this weekend!!}

I hope you all have a wonderful Holiday and a very Merry Christmas!!

Hugs &Giggles,

1 comment:

Aunt Spicy said...

Ohhhhh, I cant wait to see some of your to-do list completed! Have a wonderfully happy christmas!