Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Tuesday Night Sewing Date

We did a bit of cutting tonight, then I did a little bit of sewing when I got home, after this:


My husband and I both grew up with cats, and he has been asking me when we would be getting one ever since we moved into our house about a year and a half ago. I always told him that we should wait a year after moving into our house since it was brand new (one of my little rules, weird, I know). Well, a year was in June, and he's been mentioning it often ever since. I finally decided that I was ready, so I thought it would be fun to let him know in a fun way, and this is what I did! We'll be getting all of the stuff, and maybe going to look for one at the Humane Society this weekend! I miss my kitty (not so much a kitty anymore...about 18 now) and am ready to have one in our home! So soon there may be a new addition to the family!

Anywho, so back to some of the sewing. Mom and I decided to do a quick little project tonight, and I wanted to do something Christmas! And this is what I came up with:


I fell in love with the blue Santa Hat fabric when I found it in her stash! I have another set cut out, and fabric for a potholder of each of the combos. Those shall be finished and posted soon.

So what was your project of the day?

Hugs & Giggles,

No comments: