Friday, September 11, 2009

A day to never be forgotten

8 years ago today...

I was sitting in class, the beginning of my Senior year of high school. Thinking about all that was to come; fun, excitement, apprehension, joy, and sadness as I would go through my final year in high school and embark on a new journey in life. Never did I imagine that this day, September 11th, would be a day that would change the lives of all Americans forever. It was during the first class of the day that an announcement came over the speaker and TVs were turned to the news, Good Morning America in my classroom, instantly. I remember getting up to go to the bathroom during that hour, and hearing the televisions echoing throughout the hallway was an absolute surreal feeling.

A day that evil came to America, a day will never be forgotten.


Image from: http://onespiritproject.com/september11.shtml

No comments: