Sunday, June 28, 2009

Sunday Stash #5

As you may have guessed, the Sunday Stash for today is all of the goodies that I got on my trip to the International Quilt Study Center and Museum this weekend! We stopped at 5 different stores, and of course, I had to get a little something from each! Some things were bought to go along with a project, for a new project, or just because they were too fun/cute and I couldn't leave them in the store.

Here is the whole collection of goodies!


This my for my kaleidoscope quilt I'll be making:


For a little table topper and for my lattice quilt that is waiting in line:


A few cherries I found for something, I'm not sure yet:


And the others that I just couldn't leave behind!


Now I just can't wait to start working on these projects! In addition to all of the others on my list. Next up --> the wedding quilt! (and continuing on the flower gardens). What projects do you have lined up?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun! Happy creating : )

Jocelyn said...

Wow what a great shopping experience. Love the fabrics. Can't wait to see the end result :-)