Thursday, May 28, 2009

Oh happy day! (yesterday..)

So there isn't really too much exciting going on here lately. I've been working like crazy on my batik Grandmother's Flower Garden quilt though! Oh, and I got an early birthday present last night! My birthday is the end of June and the hubby decided to take me to shop for one of my gifts early. He wouldn't tell me where we were going, or what we were looking for, so off we went in the car.

We drove and drove, and ended up at Golf Galaxy! If you've been reading my blog, you know I'm a golfer (not good by any means, but I'm working my way to the Pros *giggle*). I got to pick out some golf shoes! Now to some, this may not seem like a very exciting gift, but we go golfing at least once every other week or so, if not more, and what kind of golfer would I be without golf shoes?! I'm heading straight towards the Pros now! I was on the hunt for a pair that didn't 'look' like golf shoes, and had enough support for me, blasted flat feet, argh. And let me tell you, I found a sexy pair! Beautiful FootJoy shoes, with great support, black and white with fuschia laces! Usually I'm not too much of a pink girl, but I am totally a statement piece girl! Yes, I know, even when I'm out enjoying the great sport of golf.

*http://www.footjoy.com/catalog/productview.asp?c=157
You must admit, they are beautiful!

Oh, and I signed up for some awesome giveaways! Mostly all with the winners to be chosen in June, so here I am, crossing my fingers hoping for some early birthday gifts! How I love fabric!

Hope you all are having a great day/evening and getting some crafting done! Toodles!

No comments: