Friday, April 10, 2009

Day 9: Oh, the beauty and the smell!

*Once again, quick post for yesterday's inspiration, because I was dog tired last night and didn't even get on here...

Yesterday, I was totally inspired and motivated for spring after going to the Annual Spring Flower show at our local Macy's store. The flowers were all so beautiful, and the smell...oh my goodness, I could have just sat there for hours with all of the fresh and blooming flowers! I'm ready to do some planting now (in pots since we can't have gardens at our development). Can't wait for warmer weather, and those beautiful, deliciously scented lilacs, on of my faves!

What was your inspiration {yesterday}?

3 comments:

Celina said...

The flower show sounds wonderful! My kids were my inspiration yesterday. My mother-in-law was here to watch them, and I spent the morning writing about all the funny things they are doing these days. I had so much fun getting all those memories down on paper!

Adaptable Kay said...

I think my inspiration was going outside for the first time in a week.
Sure, looking out your window is nice, but actually going outside is something entirely different then just looking out your window.

Janette P. said...

I was trying to make a treasury on Etsy but didn't get one in time...but I was inspired by all the great treasuries that I looked at!