Tuesday, March 31, 2009

What comes from a dreary day...


Who knew that a dreary, gray day could bring inspiration?

With a new month coming, I have decided that for the next 30 days, I will be posting something that inspired me that day. I know it isn't quite April yet, but I decided to start with a little bonus motivation and inspiration tonight!

March is ending and April is arriving, which brings Spring here in the midwest! Days with sun and warmer weather, or clouds and grey cold rain. And being here in northern midwest, snow can even make an appearance, like it did today. One day it will be 60 degrees and sunny, while the next could be 35 and rainy. After such a dreary, gray day today, I needed a little something to remind me that spring really, truly is coming! So here it is! My batik flower garden that I've been working on. All of the great patterns and bright colors are bound to bring a little smile to anyone! So here we are, the beininning of charting my month of inspiration! And so it begins.

Also, be sure to check out my Etsy store, as I have been adding many items, and still have more to list!

1 comment:

agoodwitchtoo said...

Love the colors! Definitely brought a smile to my face :)

We've had some crazy weather here as well! Wish Mother Nature would make up her mind... LOL.