Sunday, March 15, 2009

Welcome Spring!

Alright, I think I have had my fill of winter, and my last time out snowboarding. I will now say that I am ready for Spring, and here it comes! It got up to at least a beautiful 55 degrees today, and is supposed to be 60 degrees tomorrow. The sun felt great, and the air was fresh. Not long and we'll hear the robin, see flowers popping up, and buds on the trees! Just in time for the beautiful weather, I have some great wine vests to adorn those drinks you'll be having out on the deck with the neighbors! Can't wait to see what tomorrow will bring!

2 comments:

rosecreekcottage-carol.blogspot.com said...

Very nice blog!! I, too, can't WAIT for spring!

Christine said...

Thank goodness spring is coming! I'm ready for it too. Your wine vests are super cute :)

♥ xtine
http://stuffbyxtine.blogspot.com