Saturday, March 14, 2009

Then end of another good day

The almost end of another good (well, rather good at least) Saturday! Went snowboarding for the last time of the season today, and had a few good runs, but then had a bit of a wipeout. But I did get to work on more of my vintage feedsack flowers on the way up north and the way back! I am so excited at how they are turning out! I know it will take me a while to finish this all, but I can't wait to see what it will turn out like when it is done!

As far as the Etsy shop, I have added quite a few items this week. Many of which was photography, so check it out and let me know what you think! There haven't been as many views as hoped for, but thats alright, I'm still working at it.

I hop you enjoy the new items! I'm back to my flowers...

1 comment:

TheresaJ said...

Very nice. I really like your Scottish Thistle photo. Is that another name for artichoke?