Sunday, January 3, 2010

All Good Things Must Come To An End

Today is the last day of my much anticipated, and much needed, holiday break!  And Hubby didn't have any problems helping to remind me of that.  Sleeping in, sewing, and doing what needs to be done around the house all day is totally something I could get used to.  Someday...  I must say though, I did get quite a bit done during my break- but never as much as planned.  I was able to cross a few things off of my list of things I wanted to do while on break.



I didn't get any scrapbooking done like I had wanted, but you never can do everything, must pick and choose.  And well, quilting and sewing won out this time!

I wish this time had lasted a wee bit longer {okay, really I wish I had a lot longer!} but that's why quilting and all is a hobby and work is work.  Eck....  I just look forward to actually having something to do at work again, maybe next month...

I'm going to head up, watch my Sunday night shows (finally new episodes tonight!!) and sew a bit more!  I guess someone else is ready for me to head up too!



Hope you all had a wonderful holiday!  And as for tomorrow..back to the rat race!

Always,

1 comment:

Adaptable Kay said...

Aw, well at least it was good while it lasted! And yes, you did get a lot done going by your crossed out list :)
The scrapbooking will always be there when you have time so no need to worry!
Enjoy your last day off.