Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Tuesday Night Sewing Date

Tonight was spent making tea towels as our little project for Tuesday Night Sewing Date.

First Mom shared her latest top she finished (minus the border). Honestly, the photo doesn't do it nearly enough justice!! It is all batiks; greens, browns, oranges, etc. Absolutely gorgeous!



Then onto the towels. Dani made a couple with some of her scraps from the coasters, and I made a Halloween one. Have I mentioned I can't wait for fall??





They all turned out so cute! Like I said before, I think I'm hooked :o)

What did you work on tonight?

Always,

5 comments:

Mama Pea Quilts said...

I worked on my fall shower curtain. Went out on a limb on my blog and said I would have it up yesterday (!) but "life" got in the way! But, with any luck at all, I WILL have it up today.

Your mom's quilt is going to be gorgeous. Love the colors.

Esther said...

What cute towels! I do love the one you made for me and I posted about it tonight on my blog.

I agree, your mom's quilt is going to be very pretty with those colors.

Michelle said...

I love your mom's top! It's very colorful! And the tea towels turned out very nice!

Jan said...

we had fun didn't we? and we accomplished a lot!

Eila said...

Beautiful towels!