Saturday, August 1, 2009

It's going to be a wonderful day!

I can just feel it!!

I feel good, it's a gorgeous sunny day outside, and I got to sleep in! When I did finally wake up, the hubby had just gotten home from the Farmer's Market with a large, beautiful bouquet of flowers! What a wonderful way to start a day, right?? I knew he was a good one! Aren't they simply grand?? And such a variety! I guess they were grown not too far from our house either, he said he has seen the area that the woman was talking about that they were from. Nothing like supporting local businesses! And really, who wouldn't have a good day after seeing this??

Also on tab for today...
*Make a few more coasters - love how quick they are!
*Run a few errands
*Get together with the girls for a little research trip! We're heading off to a couple tattoo shops to check things out. I have been waiting 8 years to do this, and I think I finally have the courage and all!
*And whatever else may come up!

Hope you have a wonderful, glorious day!

No comments: