- the weather has been so so, typical May I suppose
- its been a crampy week
- we had some more lay-offs at work
- its been gloomy the past two days
- I don't feel like I am making much progress on any of my projects
- longer commutes to work because of construction don't start a morning off good
- and I thought Wednesday was Friday all day, just to realize that I had two days left for it to actually be Friday
But thankfully, we finally made it! And I had golf to look forward to today! Granted, it wasn't the best weather (it was all cloudy- and I mean dark clouds, not fluffy white ones, and sprinkled a bit of the play), but it was nice to leave work a little early and get outside! After we finished the rain came in sheets for a bit, but then opened up to a sunset of beautiful blues, pinks & purples!
*Beautiful trees that smelled wonderful out on the course!
*The gorgeous sunset after the storm passed through.
Now here I am, relaxing, working on some batik flowers, thinking of all the other projects I am pushing to finish! Happy crafting/sewing!