Saturday, May 23, 2009

Happy Weekend!

Finally....the weekend is here! Its been a long week, and let me tell you, I was ready for this 3-day weekend! It's Memorial Day weekend, and with this weekend comes the beginning of summer :o)

It should be a rather relaxing weekend without too much planned. Heading to my husband's family get-together today, and its a 2-hour drive to his aunt and uncle's farm. At first I was thinking....really, 2 hours each way, but then I realized, perfect time to work on my flowers!! So hopefully I'll be able to get quite a bit further on that little trip with 4 hours of sew time. I'll post tonight when I get home what all I got finished (I'm hoping its a lot!).

The rest of my mini vacation will be consisting of relaxing, some reading, some sewing, and some laying out in the sun! A bit of golfing and planting may get thrown in there as well. So all in all, it should be a rather productive, and lovely weekend, just what I've been needing!

No comments: