Saturday, May 9, 2009

A couple more...

WIPs that I have going.......

















My Flamingo Quilt: Love these beautiful pink birds! The top is done, now to just layer, quilt and bind!
-Started: July 2007
_____















Advent Calendar: A Nancy Halvorsen panel my mom found (one for each of us), because I've been looking for one to have at my house. We have to finish the quilting, bind, then embellish! (I forgot to add the hanging pieces, but those are finished as well.)
-Started: November 2008
_____












Vegetable Placemats: Who doesn't love all of the great vegetable fabrics?!? They are going to be so much fun when they're done...they just have to get done first. Just have to finish quilting and bind them, then they're ready for use!
-Started: Summer 2007
*
Well, these are a few of my older Works in Progress, but they are still needing to be done as much, if not more, than my others! Off to work on one of my lovely WIPs, have a wonderful evening!

2 comments:

LillyShayStyle said...

I like your Flamingo Quilt. "WIP" is new to me, I like it!

Anonymous said...

Ooo I like this WIP idea...I should do that on my blog...I'm too lazy to take photos of unfinished work however! lol...But you have inspired me.