- There has been quite a bit of quilting and sewing going on, especially on my batik Grandmother's Flower Garden (I even got my background fabric today and am staring to put some flowers together!!)
- I sold a set of my embroidered tea towels on Etsy, and I wasn't even sure people out there still used them! I now have a drive to finish other sets that I have started!
- Work is finally getting a bit busier! Things were a bit worrisome for a while without out any projects to work on, but I think we have finally jumped that hurdle and have things coming in with more on the horizon.
- I have been out golfing a bit more, and I am working my way at getting better! Seriously, pretty sure I just love being outside now that winter is officially gone!
- My hubby and I got new phones! We took that jump and have officially switched over to Blackberries...I wasn't so sure about it at first, but pretty sure I have a great understanding now of why people say they are so addictive.
- I brought all of my things in to work for the Habitat for Humanity silent auction, and it felt great to know I made things that will be helping others in the long run! (and its great to show things you've made to others, you know we all love the compliments!)
- There is a great little possible budding of a friendship/maybe more for a dear friend! I love seeing people all happy and giddy!
- The Farmer's Market is now open! An official sign that summer is coming!
So there are a few things, though I am sure there were many, many more. As for now, I'm off to continue working on my flower garden quilt! I will post a few pictures as I get a bit farther!
Happy crafting/quilting to all!!