Sunday, April 12, 2009

Day 12: Another project done!

I am always inspired and motivated to keep going when I finished a project! Today I finished the quilt that I am donating to my work's silent auction, and I couldn't be happier with it! Really, if I didn't already tell a couple people what it looked like...I would maybe keep this one and make a different one for them. Thankfully though, I do still have enough to make another one to put in the closet for when a little one happens to come our way. :o)




And here is the beautiful table runner that I finished earlier this week!



Two projects in one week! I'm on a roll!

What inspired you today??

1 comment:

Adaptable Kay said...

Very beautiful!!

And a great thing your doing donating it to a silent auction =]

You really are on a role this week!