Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Yay for Treasuries!

Imagine my surprise when I looked at www.craftopolis.com today to see if I was in any treasuries (I figured I wouldn't be, because I'm so new, and really, me?), and there I was, in one put together by Mod3rnArt!! My photograph, Sunflower Fancies, is the one she chose for her Treasury. For those who don't know, Treasuries are lists put together by Etsy members of 12 items that fit into a theme they choose, or their favorites, etc. There can only be about 330 lists at one time (sometimes there are more depending on how many people submit at once when there is an opening), and usually expire within 3 days. The Treasuries are also what is picked from to be on the Front Page of Etsy (chosen by the admins). So needless to say, it is quite an honor to be in one! Check it out at: http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list.php?room_id=46689. Hope you enjoy it! There are some other great things on there!

No comments: